Many businesses are opening for business and usual today, and some will remain closed. As we did yesterday, we will keep this blog as updated as possible as information comes into us at Destination Salem.
Please check with individual businesses if you have questions about hours.
- Angelica of the Angels and Angels Landing are open for seances and readings
- Boston Bead Company
- Capt's Waterfront Premium Steak & Seafood Grill
- Count Orlok's Nightmare Gallery
- Crow Haven Corner
- Gulu-Gulu Cafe
- Haunted Footsteps Ghost Tours
- Historic New England's Phillips House Museum
- The House of the Seven Gables (opening at noon today)
- Lobster Shanty
- RJ Coins and Jewelry
- rouge Cosmetics
- Salem's 13 Ghosts 3-D Haunted House
- Salem Maritime National Historic Site (opening at noon)
- Salem Witch Museum
- Salem Witches' Psychic Fair
- The Witches Cottage at the Griffen Theatre
- The Witch House
- Cry Innocent
- Ghosts & Legends Trolley Tour
- Mahi Mahi Cruises & Charters (may re-open on Wednesday)
- New England Pirate Museum
- Salem Ferry
- Salem Museum in Old Town Hall
- Salem Trolley
- The Terror Trail
- Witch Dungeon Museum
- Witch History Museum
- Witch Trial Trail
- An Evening with Laurie Cabot at Finz on October 30 has tickets available.
- Chamber of Secrets at the Witches Cottage has tickets available for tonight.
- Amelia Payson House has a room available on October 30
- Clipper Ship Inn has availability tonight and Halloween.
- Coach House Inn has rooms available on the following dates: October 30 & October 31, November 2 & November 3, November 9, 10, 11
- Henry Derby House has availability on October 30
- The Salem Inn has a room available on October 30
- The Salem Waterfront Hotel & Marina has rooms available both Tuesday 10/30 and Wednesday 10/31 for Halloween. Standard rooms starting at $199, and Suites starting at $229. Please call us directly at 978-740-8788 to make your reservations.
- Stepping Stone Inn has availability on October 30
- Emerson Inn by the Sea and The Grand Cafe, Rockport
- Seaward Inn, Rockport has three rooms and one cottage available through Halloween.
As of Monday morning, we anticipate the public events on Halloween night to happen as planned. We will post any changes here.
Last updated 12:54 PM, 10/30/12